Wednesday, January 29, 2020
Chicken Fajita with Tortilla
Freshman Boys Basketball is away at Bloomington Freshman Tourney
Freshman Girls Basketball is traveling to Morton
- Attention Sophomores and Juniors: If you are interested in majoring in business, CEO may be the class for you! Applications for CEO are open now! See Mrs. Steve to learn more about the application process and to sign up for a meeting with the facilitator of the class on January 30th!
- On February 7th, the counseling office is taking students to a College and Career Connections event for anyone who wants to major in Agriculture, Manufacturing, or go into the Trades. If you are hands on, this is for you! Sign up with your advisory teacher or in the counseling office!
- Degree NOW Computer Science Cohort Students: Your first mentor meeting will be held on Wednesday, January 29th. You will report to the learning center with your lunch at 11:30 am. Also, the deadline to get your Heartland application in is January 31st. See Mrs. Steve with questions.
- We are getting closer and closer to your graduation. This means plans for the senior picnic and graduation are underway. If you haven't already done so, please complete the awards survey. Then, the graduation ceremony will feature a speech by 2020 graduates. If you are interested in being one of these speakers at the ceremony, please see Mrs. Cahill by this Friday.
- Reminder bowling club this Wednesday, all are welcome to come and try it out.
- Key Club will be taking orders for Valentine’s Crushes next week. The cost is $1.50 and they will be delivered on Valentine’s Day. Order an Orange Crush for a friend, Grape Crush for someone you secretly admire, and a Strawberry Crush for your sweetie. The money will help pay for the blankets being made for the BabyFold.
- The March Madness Experience is looking for volunteers to help run their games. This is held during the high school state basketball tournament at the Peoria Civic Center for the weekends of March 13-14 and 20-21. It is fun and you get a free t-shirt! See the volunteer board outside the counseling center for more information. You need to see Mrs. Schroeder to sign up.
HAVE A GREAT DAY OLYMPIA!